Looking for a way to add an inset border to your Divi text module? I've got you covered.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to the settings of your Divi text module --> Advanced --> Custom CSS
2. Paste this code in the "Main Element" section.
3. Customize the CSS to your liking.
- Update the size of the inner border by changing "8px" to your liking.
- Update the size of the outer border by changing the "4px" to your liking.
- Update the colors by selecting each color and sliding the wheel to your liking.
4. Make sure there is padding around your text so that the text doesn't reach the edges.